Safe, hygienic and rapid FIBC handling using ROLLERFORKS®
Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBCs), also known as bulk bags, can be a user-friendly and environmentally safe solution to all your packing needs at an affordable price. There are many different uses for FIBCs. Many applications include industrial storage of powder-based and bulk products.
ROLLERFORKS® UNIQUE FIBC-HANDLING CHARACTERISTICS:
- ROLLERFORKS® are HACCP-compliant because they require no hydraulics.
- No expensive plastic pallets are required, therefore higher capacity (volume) FIBCs can be used.
- No need using loops makes it possible to use larger volumes in FIBCs.
- No need to treat wooden pallets in accordance with ISPM 15.
COMPARED TO PUSH-PULL EQUIPMENT:
- ROLLERFORKS® weigh virtually the same as standard forklift truck tines.
- Driver visibility is not restricted.
- Little or no reduction in forklift truck capacity.
- Forklift truck can also be used for standard pallet operations.
- Loading and unloading is faster than for push-pull.
- Investment costs are much lower.
- Lower maintenance costs.
PALLETLESS TRANSPORTATION USING ROLLERFORKS® ON YOUTUBE
Many of our applications can already be viewed on YouTube because we want to show you how RollerForks can provide a simple solution to working without pallets. Slipsheets are becoming increasingly popular, as organizations are being forced to cut costs to remain competitive.
Meijer Handling Solutions aims to add value to our customers’ and end-users’ logistical supply chains. We are the world’s market leader in hydraulic lift truck forks, known as KOOI-REACHFORKS®. Also, we are known for our palletless handling attachments such as the patented ROLLERFORKS® and our unique PushPull systems. The latest Meijer Handling Solutions product to be introduced to the market is the patented FLEX-OPS®, a safety enhancement for forklift trucks.