Safe, hygienic and rapid FIBC handling using ROLLERFORKS®
Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBCs), also known as bulk bags, can be a user-friendly and environmentally safe solution to all your packing needs at an affordable price. There are many different uses for FIBCs. Many applications include industrial storage of powder-based and bulk products.
ROLLERFORKS® UNIQUE FIBC-HANDLING CHARACTERISTICS:
- ROLLERFORKS® are HACCP-compliant because they require no hydraulics.
- No expensive plastic pallets are required, therefore higher capacity (volume) FIBCs can be used.
- No need using loops makes it possible to use larger volumes in FIBCs.
- No need to treat wooden pallets in accordance with ISPM 15.
COMPARED TO PUSH-PULL EQUIPMENT:
- ROLLERFORKS® weigh virtually the same as standard forklift truck tines.
- Driver visibility is not restricted.
- Little or no reduction in forklift truck capacity.
- Forklift truck can also be used for standard pallet operations.
- Loading and unloading is faster than for push-pull.
- Investment costs are much lower.
- Lower maintenance costs.
PALLETLESS TRANSPORTATION USING ROLLERFORKS® ON YOUTUBE
Many of our applications can already be viewed on YouTube because we want to show you how RollerForks can provide a simple solution to working without pallets. Slipsheets are becoming increasingly popular, as organizations are being forced to cut costs to remain competitive.