KOOI® ReachForks – Length measuring system prevent damage to pallet and products.
Not every company uses only standard pallets. Companies working with various pallet sizes need a flexible system to ensure the correct fork length of forklifts. In fact, incorrect fork lengths can lead to damage and potentially dangerous situations, resulting in possible injury. It is common to see markings on the forks or improvised pallet-stopping methods. However, these solutions do not optimize the process. KOOI® ReachForks, which are hydraulically extendable, allow users to adjust fork length as needed. Combined with the KOOI® ReachControl system, different fork lengths can be set to suit specific pallet sizes. This is made possible by an advanced “length measuring system” and an accompanying app, in which one can record various pallet sizes. When the forks are extended, the ReachForks automatically stop once the preset pallet size is reached.
Do you want to know more about our
A common problem in organisations where several different pallet sizes are used, for example in the packaging, paper and furniture industries, is that it is hard to find the optimum length of forklift forks because they are either too long or too short. If the forks are too long, they will protrude through the rear of the pallet when they are being inserted into it and catch any load located behind it when they are raised. This will damage the pallet and possibly the product, and in the worst case, someone could get injured.
- Operated by battery (wireless).
5” colour monitor
- External power supply (12-24 Volts)
- Sturdy casing and modern design
- Can be operated with most commonly work gloves
- Forklift tablet, phone or display mount
- No modifications on existing and new telescopic forks
- Ideally for after sales purposes
- Useable on all brands of hydraulic telescopic forks
- Programmable by mobile app (Android / iOS)
- Free choice in numbers of pre-sets and naming
- Automatic connection with Bluetooth® signal
- More systems can be used in same area.
- No wiring needed.
- Including standard tilt indicator
- Faster and more efficient working method.
- Damage reduction while the ReachForks have the correct length.
- Always sufficient support for the pallet and no protruding forks.
Preventing damage to pallets means:
- No need to change pallets.
- No delay of transport (internal-external)
- No additional administration costs.
- Satisfied customers.
By using the KOOI® ReachControl:
- Prevent damage to pallets and/or goods because the ReachForks are no longer too long because they protrude from the back of the pallet.
- The ReachForks provide sufficient support so that the pallet cannot tip over.
- Due to the integrated tilt indicator, the ReachForks are placed horizontally in the pallet pockets and damage to pallet shelves and goods is prevented.
Damage to pallets during transport often means:
- Delays in transport both internally and externally can result in claims.
- The process of changing pallets leads to additional administration costs.
- The damage to pallets / goods can have consequences for your insurance.
- Preventing pallet damage will certainly lead to a satisfied customer.
Do you want to know more about our efficient handling solutions?