ROLLERIZED TINE EXTENDERS
The Rollerized Tine Extender (RTE) is specifically developed for handling air cargo pallets. Examples of such pallets are: 463L, HCU-6/E or PMC cargo pallets used for military and civil transport. These standardized pallets are used for transporting air cargo. Rollerized Tine Extenders are used for forklift trucks and easily slip onto existing lift truck forks transforming the forks into a roller cargo platform.
Do you want to know more about
Rollerized Tine Extenders
Rollerized Tine Extenders (RTE) are specifically developed for handling air cargo pallets. Mostly used for military and civil transport.
Optional for the RTE:
- Rubber bumper
- FOD fork locking system
- Colour grey,black, yellow. (other on request)
Features and options
- Palletstops to prevent cargo pallets from rolling off the tines.
- Locking pin mechanism to secure the roller tines to the standard lift truck forks.
- Different capacities and lengths available
- Powder coated.
- with ball bearings.
- with synthetic top layer 92° shore A.
- high abrasion resistance.
- low noise operation.
- can be operated from -25 to 70 degrees Celcius (-13 to 158 Fahrenheit).
Do you want to know more about our efficient handling solutions?
UPDATES & STORIES