Slip sheets are thin pallet-sized sheets made of plastic, heavy laminated kraft paperboard, or corrugated fiberboard used in commercial shipping. Often, these replace the use of traditional wooden pallets. The unit load is usually stretch wrapped or shrink wrapped for stability.
Do you want to know more about
Slip sheet applications?
The environment is a major issue nowadays. Slip sheets are particularly environmentally friendly. Increasing numbers of companies are producing slip sheets from recycled materials, e.g. cardboard or plastic, that are of the same quality as regular slip sheets. Companies are eliminating or reducing the use of pallets due to the high costs of pallets.
Features and options
- More freight (12-15%) in sea containers .
- Zero maintenance and easy replacement.
- Significant reductions in material handling costs.
- Can be customized to fit any size load.
- Eliminates the need for pallet exchange.
- Reusable and reliable.
- Most are recyclable.
- Is cost-effective.
- Safer – no nails and splinters.
- ISPM 15 and HACCP proof.
- Weighs approximately 20 times less than wooden pallets.
Slip sheets have replaced wooden pallets as the storage and shipping choice of many industries already. Find your nearest slip sheet distributor via the button.
Do you want to know more about our efficient handling solutions?