The FLEX-OPS is a unique FLEXible Overload Protection System. It doesn’t matter which forklift truck you use; the FLEX-OPS is so flexible that it can be used on any forklift truck, regardless of type or lifting capacity.
This overload protection system has been developed to increase the safety level for operators of forklift trucks in warehouses, manufacturing plants or other similar environments, helping to prevent tip over accidents, permanent fork deflection or even broken forks. The patented system makes use of strain gauges that are glued directly to a metal surface, which means the system can be fitted to existing forks.
The Overload Protection System has been developed to increase the safety level for operators of forklift trucks in warehouses, manufacturing plants or other similar environments, helping to prevent tip over accidents, permanent fork deflection or even broken forks.
- Installation without lift truck modifications
- Sensor is fully protected at the back or at the side of the forks
- No modifications to the truck’s hydraulics
- Installation possible on all lift trucks, regardless of brand or capacity
- Shock and overload-proof
- Replaceable, robustly protected battery pack
- Two-signal alarm system to monitor safety limits
- Four different height capacities can be implemented
- Programmable stabilization delay
- Zero tracking
- Return to zero protection
Meijer Handling Solutions aims to add value to our customers’ and end-users’ logistical supply chains. We are the world’s market leader in hydraulic lift truck forks, known as KOOI-REACHFORKS®. Also, we are known for our palletless handling attachments such as the patented ROLLERFORKS® and our unique PushPull systems. The latest Meijer Handling Solutions product to be introduced to the market is the patented FLEX-OPS®, a safety enhancement for forklift trucks.