Due to the unique composition of KOOI-Telegrease, this grease is ideal for applications in which the relevant bearing and / or lubrication point is subjected to very heavy loads and / or very strong washing water.
These are, for example, applications such as highly loaded (ball) hinges, sliding surface lubrication, heavily loaded slide bearings and pin hole connections.
- Extreme load capacity
- Optimal resistance to displacement
- Optimal wear-resistant, corrosion-resistance, water-displacing properties
- Resistance to (salt) water and steam
KOOI-Telegrease can be used and applied as normal fats.
Because KOOI-Telegrease is very thick, application of the grease quickrunning bearings is not recommended.
This is to prevent the friction in the lubricant from leading to undesirable temperature rises.
- The reinforced heel of the forks will catch the first pallet plank
- The lift truck fork are not leveled
- Operating (working) pressure of lift truck driver
- Speed of forklift to high when entering the forks into the pallet
- Use of weak pallet constructions
- Moving (pushing) pallets over the workshop floor
Customers reports up to 80% reduction in damages to goods and pallets during forklift operations after installing the KOOI-Pallet Bumper on their forklift trucks. Adapting the KOOI-Pallet-Bumper the warehouse lift truck operators will be more efficient and will contribute to a better environment.
Meijer Handling Solutions aims to add value to our customers’ and end-users’ logistical supply chains. We are the world’s market leader in hydraulic lift truck forks, known as KOOI-REACHFORKS®. Also, we are known for our palletless handling attachments such as the patented ROLLERFORKS® and our unique PushPull systems. The latest Meijer Handling Solutions product to be introduced to the market is the patented FLEX-OPS®, a safety enhancement for forklift trucks.