KOOI® Mast Tilt Indicator
Wireless KOOI® Mast Tilt Indicator.
The KOOI® Tilt Indicator is a simple but efficient tool to see if the mast, fork carriage and or forks are horizontal. The Bluetooth® magnetic indicator can be placed on any metal construction. Through a free app, the horizontal position of the forks can be read from a Bluetooth display.
What is your advantage:
Safer and more efficient work situation:
– Less chance of falling load.
– Less chance of personal injury.
– Less chance of damage to:
– Less worry for the operator to operate the forklift.
Technical advantages of the sensor:
– Sensor can be mounted anywhere without wiring.
– Can be installed within 5 minutes including calibration.
– Powered by a replaceable battery.
Do you want to know more about
KOOI® Deflection System applications?
- Safer and more efficient work situation:
- Less chance of falling load.
- Less chance of personal injury.
Less chance of damage to: Pallets Shelving
- Less worry for the operator to operate the forklift.
Features and options
- Completely integrated and protected inside fork tip
- Measures the tilt of the entire construction
- Simple to calibrate
- Display via a small monitor or a standard smart phone (Android™, iOS)
- Bluetooth signal powered by a replaceable battery
- Get started quickly: no tools, no wires
- Shows you when the load is horizontal
- Average battery life: one year (1600 hours)
- Zero maintenance
- Sensor can be mounted anywhere without wiring.
- Can be installed within 5 minutes including calibration.
- Powered by a replaceable battery.
Do you want to know more about our efficient handling solutions?